Friday, February 19, 2010

You are a Blessing

This is a card that I made with another new image from Fred She Said. This one is called 'Emma with a Sign' digi set. It comes with other greeting in the sign, but thought I would try this one for something different to go into my stash. The yellow in the card is not this mustard looking in real life, the camera just couldn't capture the true colour.




This image also comes with three sizes of this cute little flower. I coloured her with my copics and then found misc. paper that matched her dress and shoes.


I used my MS border punch to create a small frill under Emma's dress, using regular computer paper so I could crunch it up and make it softer to work with.

I also used a few of the flowers to decorate the inside of the card.........I love these flowers!!

4 comments:

  1. Julie, I love the color you chose to do this card in. The daisies look fantastic. It has a happy spring feeling!!! I think we are all looking forward to spring this year...LOL Gorgeous!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    chocolatecraftsandbears

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love yellow! This is such a spring-y card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet Julie!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!!! and then I just noticed the frill on her dress - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete